Just writing about an Old Guys BJJ Journey.

Just writing about an Old guys BJJ journey. It has been a great trip and I worry if I don't write it down I may forget it.

Monday, November 10, 2014

How do you train when you travel.

Usually I try to train while I travel.  This week I was at the SEMA show.  The problem at the show is it is hard to control your time.  You have to be there working the booth for a set amount of time and then you have to entertain customers after the show so finding time to train takes a back seat to making a living so you can afford to train.  I will be back at it today to get the rust off two weeks before my competition.

I did have a good time at the show.  Here are a couple of good ole boys I ran into.  They told me they could use the grappling hook to get some of those gators that got away.  They were very genuine and really nice guys.  They even told me they would put a www.ninjasupply.net sticker on their truck if I gave them one.  Maybe I need to get some made up.  #swamppeople #sema


No comments:

Post a Comment