Just writing about an Old Guys BJJ Journey.

Just writing about an Old guys BJJ journey. It has been a great trip and I worry if I don't write it down I may forget it.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year

Had a great finish to the Year.  Got in a final roll at Grace Humaita in Henderson Nevada with my Son in Law before the Holiday.

I have to say I really love the BJJ community.  It has been great to feel the camaraderie from those I see almost daily to those who I have only met once.

I have a few goals for next year.

I plan on competing at most of the large IBJJF Tournaments.  Now that I am a Blue Belt and can compete with those my same age my wife will let me compete more.  I have already signed up for Pan's in March.

I want to do Yoga at least once a week.  I think this will help me with my flexibility and hopefully recovery.

I want to drop one weight class.  I want to be the bigger guy in the weight class and not the smaller guy like I have been in the past.

I want to continue to make more friends and help others along there BJJ Journey's just like so many are helping me.

Happy New Year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment